S3NS3_0F_ SOUL

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

~New F.R.I.E.N.D.S~

~B.U.D.I.A.N.T.O~
Yooo...He's Anton's best fren.First time inbox him on 27 april 2010.
The day I went back was his birthday.Sent a greeting to him and introduce myself.
We know each other from Anton's stories.Well,I thank him for his welcoming friendship with me.
Guys,u know u help me much when I'm goin through the bad times.I can't describe more here because I dun want to remember such a sad things ever.
But I just want to remind myself that YOU,always there for me.Even we never met each other yet,but I can feel that we just like an old friends..
Thanks God for bringing u all in my life,thanks for letting me know u,wiwin,phink:)Thanks God:) I'm blessed:)

~M.E.T.T.Y~
Anton's church fren.Wut a click fren of mine.haha~
For the gud and bad times,thanks for being there.Keep jia you for both of us:)
U r d best sis!!!! Love and hug:))

~T.O.N.Y~
Lina's hubby:) first time goin out still like a strangers...
Cause ida's back,then we all can have a time to gather and know each other.
So nice can have u both stay with me and keep supporting me.Thank for bringing me out to culinary,tasting a lot of gud food:)
Thanks for letting me smile again facing the hardest time...thanks for teasing me always...haha~
U both really nice couple with an extra ordinary stomach...haha~

~K.R.I.S.T.I.A.N~
Haaaa...new fren of mine in mid of july 2010
First know about him from metty
He's a christian and a very nice guy who love our God so much
I started to see his facebook profile
I read almost from A-Z wut he had written and posted out
Find out that he's so funny,warm hearted and will love so much his wife later
Most of all is God will be head of his family

I take a look at his picture
Well,look well but not kinda a handsome style
Just well done for his look
Funny look,with a small eyes and sweet warm smile in his face
My first impression is Gud:)
But he always teasing me saying that he's so so so handsome and full of "kharisma" ....
Narsis mode ON:p haha~

I started to inbox him on 14 july 2010,asked him to be his friend
He replied me on 15 july 2010,said okay ,where do I stay?
I replied I'm from binjai and know him from metty.Then I give him my pin bbm,hoping if dun mind we'll have some chat
Fortunately he add me on that day and I feel so happy with it:)

Day by day,I know him more
Know he kinda busy working as a chief accounting
A serious guy when he's at work and very responsible
He helps much his parents at store
And have a very gud plan for his future

Oledi 2 months know him...
And I started to A.D.O.R.E him so much
Know him more means adore him more and more
Haha~ I dunno wut happens on me
I just know this guy is so funny and can make me laugh
His personality makes me imppressed much with him:)

He always call me with "kusen"
I always call him with "dud"

The friendship goes so nice this year:) Friendship foreva;) Gbu:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
h2 class="sidebar-title">Links