S3NS3_0F_ SOUL

Saturday, September 11, 2010

~@ d' age of 30~

~Happy birthday 30 to me~
Wut a great age..haha~
Starting to give thanx to my almighty God for giving me a gud health,gud family,gud friends
Yupe,everything is gud for me:) I'm blessed:)

I can't describe how I feel this time.I'm touched by so many surprising things.
It started by Ida,Erli and Sovi,sending me a package from jakarta.
I received that package on Wednesday 25 august.Wut I feel that time?? "SMILE" and my heart have been "TOUCH" so much.
Thank u for d great bday gifts my frens:) I know I've been goin through a hard situation before,and u guys know how I feel..
Keep supporting me,and stay by myside...coz of that "love" from all of u,I can recover and smile:)
I open the gift at home and starting to laugh.From the simply notes and keep following the notes write by Erli,haha~
They sending me a set of bra and cd,including shower Body shop package.hahahaha~ I like it;)
And as a promises and ORDER,oledi upload on facebook----wut a crazy censored gifts:p~

Nicely greetings received on thursday 26 august by Nick.I said my bday is on sunday,not today.So plz,resent ur greetings again on sunday.haha~
But he's glad to know he's @ d' first place who greet me.He said gonna have a nice treat wor:p haha...
Nice on him is on 29 august,Nick write on his facebook status "happy birthday to me",and sent me a voice notes by bbm,so funny and I like it so much.haha~
Just because I ever said that I miss his voice...wakakakaka....thank u bro;)

27 august,I celebrate my early bday with Lina,Tony and Wi.We spent our dinner at JW Marriot,but the food is not nice that day.
Have great gathering with them:)
Also receive an early greeting from Kristian.Yeah,my new fren from jakarta,know him from metty,also my new sista.
He's a very funny guy,kinda like his character.haha~ A gud guy with strong personality:)

Midnite early 29 august 00.00----Ida sent me a voice notes,singing happy birthday to me.haha...
Love and hug u sista:) I'm so touched...:) Thank u for always being there..I LOVE U:)

Say thank u for so many frens for the nice wishes and greetings:)
*Yeng,Ling,Verry,Chuan,Yuli,Indra,Rubina,Aity,Yin,Hendra,Mimi,HondaWi,Mike,Lioni,Chun,John,
Steven Leo,Nelly,Ketie,Naiharo,Ying,Yulina,Linda,Irvan,Teny...(Who else??? Haha~)*

*my cousins Cong,Silky,In,Yen,Ching,Auntie Hun,Vera,Huisan,WiSiong*

*Metty tan ~ hug and love for u sis:) Thank u for being such a fren.I hope our frienship will stay forever:)*

*The Phoenix Club ~ Budianto,Wiwin,Phink * thank u especially for budi..for so many support...
Can't say it one by one...u know wut u meant for me bro:) For being a new fren and can growing close as my best fren...
Thank u God for sending all of u in my life:) see u soon in jakarta:)

Second surprised comes from Lina and Tony:) thank u for ur accompany and support for my hardest time:)
Bring me to go for a culiner:) thank u for d bday cakes:) its yummy:)

Last surprised comes from Anton:) Thank u for being such a fren:) Thanks for d gift.
I'll read d book and enjoy the movie and song:)

Thank u for my mom and dad:) Great dinner on d day:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
h2 class="sidebar-title">Links