S3NS3_0F_ SOUL

Monday, March 01, 2010

~excitement on March~

First day of March start with laugh just now
I'm posting status on Facebook and they start to let me laugh
I feel fresh and nice,full of blessing can have such a nice friends arounds me
Makes my life more colourfull

About Bali trip,Calvin oledi cancel his trip before CNY
I'm late to write it down here
I know Indra got such that weird feelings before Calvin cancel the trip..
Indra felt dissapointed with him..she said the trip won't be so nice as before because of him
I cheers her up and give her encourage to move on and forget wut happen for the past time they did
Its new year and she should move on now,not stuck in a place that just let her sad and down
I said still have Melvin with us,he surely will make us laugh
Now,Indra oledi can go with the flow,and she said she got a feeling this year she will find her Mr.Rite...I support her 100%..
So,we oledi book a Guest house 99 with 1 extra bed and 5 days 4 nights tour included breakfast,lunch and dinner.
Surely we'll enjoy at there..
I said to Melvin,So nice we finally can meet each other,and can have this chance to trip together...:) wut a nice if we can know someone and become ur best friend,afterall still can have a chance to meet each other and spent time together for 5 days 4 nights...yes,I'll keep it all gud in my heart...;)

And about Jakarta,we'll stay at A Chuan's place.Thank u so much for ur willingness to welcoming us to ur cozy home.Ida's will arrange all for us.She will ask Chuan for picking up from airport,of course I'll directly bbm chuan for askin him.
And about Bandung and Kawah Putih,also done oledi..
Ida said she oso can organize this,so ask me to enjoy our trip.
Seems like our reunion plan in Bandung will be nice.
I just ask Ida for noted the places I want to visit in bandung.
Such as Paris Van Java,shop and eat around the road,‎​‎​‎​Haнaɑº°˚˘˚°º≈•:Dнaнaɑº°˚˘˚°º≈•=)),and dinner at The Peak to view the beautifull night view in Bandung.
The peak is a very romantic places to dine and viewing d great night view there,these all reccomended by Jimmy,and I'll go for it...‎​‎​‎​Haнaɑº°˚˘˚°º≈•:Dнaнaɑº°˚˘˚°º≈•=))..

Still confuse how to manage my time in jakarta...hm....hahahaha....

Last night I chat with W
Said that I feel happy tomoro march oledi..
He laugh at me and askin " why "?
I tease him and said,yeah,1 more month someone will treat me on his birthday,hahahha
He laugh at me and said " hm....let's try buffet " ‎​‎​‎​Haнaɑº°˚˘˚°º≈•:Dнaнaɑº°˚˘˚°º≈•=))..
He knows I'm on diet but still want me go on buffet???? So naughty one right??? Uuurrrggghhhh..hahahaha...
But,last,I said okay for d invitation,becoz he really want to try buffet this time..so let's go for it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
h2 class="sidebar-title">Links