S3NS3_0F_ SOUL

Monday, March 17, 2008

* Moving On …*

I forgot the day
when u spoke out with your heart
To me
And you’re not hiding something to me anymore
You really can speak frankly with me
All in your mind
All in your heart
Yes…all
You can open it all with me right now
And you said you dun want to hide anything with me

I really feel glad with this
Eventhough we’re still friend
But our relationship r keep on moving
In a step that make us closer and closer
I dun know
Maybe both of us have d same feeling
We’re feeling comfort with each other
But I’m really glad
You trust in me

You said you r interested with one girl
She’s JC
Who’s stay in Medan also
You really like her smile
And I agree with you also
I do really like her smile

I remembered
You ever told me that
You can fall in love with a girl
Easily from her smile only
Not just because she’s pretty enough or else
But yeah..
Her smile

Well..first time feeling after know this
It’s bit hurt inside
But I really appreciate that you can telling the truth with me

You said now you just really like her smile
And from there you wanna make closer relationship with her
But your heart still empty now..
You’re not fallin to someone rite now
Just feeling wanna make closer relationship with her
And if you get the gud feed back from her
Then you’ll try to be more serious in this relationship with her
And you just give her time limit until march
I dun know
It’s your decision
And all I can do now is just give you support
On wut u r doin rite now
Sometimes of course will give u suggestion

Well…frankly speaking
When the first time I know
Wut’s in your mind
I feel a bit jealous
You plan a lot of things
Just because of her
You r ready back to spore
Start from zero to stabilizes your financial
And will be back to Medan just to meet her on July
And so on

But now..
I’m feeling well
And can control my mood oredi
Even still hurt sometimes
But I think it’s a fair game
And I have no rights to stop you

Lately
I know you r feeling a bit desperate
You’re disappointed
Because all you’ve done to her
didn’t get any gud response from her
And you told me
Now you don’t care anymore about wut she think
She’s quite complicated you said
And now you seldom chat with her oredi
You said…just follow the fate

I dun know in the future
Wut will happen between us
But now I just want to try my best
To being with him
Through the gud and bad
I know he’s truly mature enough
And nothing to worry about him
But just want to stay with him only
It’s all I can to right now
Just to follow the journey
Surely God will make a way for us
And I feel steady right now
With wut’s goin on between us
Just relax and steady

Waiting for a chance
To meet each other
Our first time meet
Maybe in Jakarta
Or Singapore
Or maybe Medan
Who knows:)

Will find a gift for him
After back from the trip
Holiday mood is coming…
^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
h2 class="sidebar-title">Links