S3NS3_0F_ SOUL

Friday, March 14, 2008

* January 2008 *

January ~ lot’s of things happened.And yeah,I want to record all of these here…yeah..in my blog…my private diary….my place to throw all things..:P

15.01.2008 ~ Between Us

This is the day when I say the truth about eveythings to him.About all d feelings I have inside my heart.It’s not my plan to talk with him that time,since I never plan to discuss it so fast.I want to take some process, we meet each other and so on.

Things happened when we both chat that day.First just say something common as usual.But dunno why lastly we talk closely about ourself,about our mind and heart.
He suggest me to talk frankly with him about everything I feel inside.I dun want to betray myself about all d feelings I have though,then I just talk to him directly.

He said ‘ how come’…and really surprised when I said it all to him.
I said ‘ dunno ‘…’love come when the time is right…and I’m fallin to you and can’t control it myself oredi ‘….
He said ‘ right now all d feeling he had to me just like friend..’
“ Not because we’re long distance then he said like this to me,but right now he feel that we just like a friend…not more…’

I understand and can accept all the things he said…because I know both of us just know each other just for 3 months…from Mid November till January…It’s short term time for us though…

I say thank you for being frankly with me too..

He said he really feel appreciate with all of these..and he said the truth to me just want me not to waste my time anymore and go find other gud guy around me…

At nite I drop him an email..long email..just describe specifically all the feelings…and all things I felt after know his feeling…
After sent it…he drop me a msg to my mobile phone…I cried out after read it…

‘ tks y..appreciate ur feeling to me…I’m blessed deh…Jgn tinggalin gw lor karena ini..kita tetep temen….and sorry bila jadi nangis karena ini…’….and so on…

Frankly…I tried to hang on my feeling when I’m at work..but still cried 15 minutes at the office…
Reach home after sent email..and read his msg to me…I really can’t control it all again…
I let myself cry until I feel better…
He know I’m crying that nite…and he let me done it that nite…
I feel much better the day after …..and start doin my stuff again…busy in d office help me so much…
And maybe all cousins back for holiday and many gatherings all d time help me lot also…thanx for every occasion…

I’m not regret to know him…I know it’s a part of my journey…God sent him to me..let me know him…and I’m sure…Later God will make a way for both of us…I’m sure of that…I’m blessed can have him too…know him is a bless from God …I know…:) Everythings happen for a reason…:)

15.01.2008 ~ Linda’s back for Biz Trip

The same day Linda is back for visiting me and her family.And to attend Kusuma’s and Yen’s Wedding…
I start planning with Linda again for my schedule trip this year…to Jakarta trip in May…and to close my Baron position…Yes…I’ll close it this year..I promise myself to reach Baron this year.I want to give myself a birthday gift this august 2008.

Do lots of biz…thanks to Linda…for her help along the way…
Such a great friend of mine…:) Thank you for always being there with me..along the gud and bad times…:)
I also have a great gathering with SYN team.It’s just a very welcome from them…
Know more frens at d same time…Herna,Ollisa,Ollina,Diana…and so many of them in SYN team…Our great team…hehe..
Really nice to know them though..let me know more frens..and we can work together to achieve our successful..working hard together..help each other to open case…to close P…really great of them all..
Even they are all at the age of 18-20…but all mature enough to know and reach their dreams…you r all d best …gals:)

18.01.2008 ~ Linda’s birthday

Yeah..my best frens bday is today…and celebrate with her after work..First we plan to dine out together just three of us,Linda,me and seyi…But in the end..we all join with my cousins dinner at Sushi Tei…
Really nice dinner gathering that day..hehe..enjoy…eating…hehe..
Here’s d pics…



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
h2 class="sidebar-title">Links